Here I will answer some questions that my dad gets very often.
- Can I pet/touch on her ?
Yes, you can pet/touch me, if you ..
- Ask my dad for permission first and he says it’s OK.
- Sit down and let me go to you – NOT vice versa!
- Let me smell on your hand before you touch me.
- DON’T touch my head, unless you know me very well and have been given permission to do so by my dad.
- DO NOT go behind me.
- DO NOT have sudden and / or random movements, otherwise I might get afraid.
- Don’t pet/touch me if a another person already are doing it.
- DO NOT smoke around me – this also applies to e-cigarettes – extinguish the smoke / cigar BEFORE you approach me, and DO NOT have it lit behind for example your back.
- DO NOT have food or drink in or on your hands.
- Can I take a picture of her ?
Yes, you can take a picture of me, but not if I’m on the toilet or if it is MANY PEOPLE around me at once, since I can be stressed by it.
- What does she eat ?
Look at the food page.
- Can I give her food ?
No, except if you get permission from my dad.
- Can I go for a walk with her ?
You can go on a “walk” with me, if my dad say it is OK and he walks next to us.
- Is she child-friendly ?
I’m used to children, but I can be scared if it is a lot of children around me and / or they get very over-enthusiastic and / or have sudden or unexpected movements.
- Can I take care of her ?
You may maybe take care of me sometime, if you know both me and my dad very well, and I like to be around you.
- How is it when you meet other animals ?
It goes very well and I ..
.. either stand still and let them greet me.
.. go and greet them first.
.. ignores them and go straight ahead or continue to do what I already do.
Although some dogs get very frightened and run the other way, one time when I did meet a dog, the dog got so scared that he did pull the owner out into a ditch, luckily it did go well with both the dog and the owner! 🙂
- Can Mille be left home alone ?
Yes, I can be home alone, but only for a short period of time. When I was younger I got scared and did begin to destroy stuff, but I have almost stopped doing that now. 🙂
- How do Mille play ? Does she play like a dog ?
Look under toys to see what type of toys I like, otherwise I like to jump and run around on for example grass and dig in the mud.
- How much does Mille weigh ?
I weigh almost 30 kg, depending on how much I have eaten, walked and played! 🙂
- Is she house clean ?
Yes, I’m house clean, I walk towards the door and or forth and back to my dad or other people I know, if I have to go out.
- Do you accept gifts ? Where can I deliver / send gifts ?
Yes I do accept gifts like:
- Used (and new) quilts, pillows and soft wool carpets! 🙂
- Food and treats (look at the food page).
- Send me a message, if you think you have something else that I might like.
You will get a delivery address if you send me a message, and you get accepted!
- What are her measurements ?
Here you have my ca measurements in cm. 🙂
NB: Outdated – new measurements are coming soon! 🙂
Length (with head): 80
Length (neck to body): 70
Around neck: 69
Between forelegs: 6
Between rear legs: 5
Foreleg to rear leg: 21
Around foreleg: 21
Around rear leg: 23
Leg lengths: 17